For training, please contact the Tool Manager(s).
- The user must discuss in advance the material/devices to be used in the tool with the lab manager.
A Cascade Summit 12K probe station with 8-inch chuck is available for DC wafer probing. The system includes four high-precision Cascade 208 and 210 DC probe positioners with Kelvin probes, microscope, digital camera, and is coupled with a Temptronic TPO3000 ThermoChuck system with -50 to 200 °C chuck temperature control capability. An Agilent 4156C precision semiconductor parameter analyzer with four high-resolution source measurement units (HRSMU) with ±100 V max, one high-power source measurement units (HPSMU) with ±200 V max, and an Agilent 4294A precision Impedance analyzer are available and are controlled by a PC with Keysight ICCAP software.
- Cascade Summit 12K Probe Station
- Agilent 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
- Agilent 4294A Precision Impedance Analyzer
- Temptronic TPO3000 ThermoChuck System
- 8-inch chuck
- Four Cascade DC probe positioners
- Four high-resolution SMUs with ±100 V max
- one high-resolution SMUs with ±100 V max
- Two pulse generator units (PGUs) with ±40 V max and 100 V/µs slew rate
- Chuck temperature control between −50 °C and +200 °C
- Keysight ICCAP software