For training, please contact the Tool Manager(s).
A Cascade Summit 9600 probe station with 6-inch chuck is available for RF wafer probing. The system includes two Cascade RF probe positioners, microscope, digital camera, and is coupled with a Temptronic TPO3000 ThermoChuck system with -50 to 200 °C chuck temperature control capability. An Agilent E8364B PNA network analyzer is capable of RF measurement in 10 MHz to 50 GHz frequency range with 104 dB of dynamic range, 26 usec/point measurement speed, 32 channels, and 16,001 points, is available. In addition, an Agilent 4156C precision semiconductor parameter analyzer with four high-resolution source measurement units (HRSMU) with ±100 V max and one high-power source measurement units (HPSMU) with ±200 V max are available for DC biasing.
- Cascade Summit 9600 Probe Station
- Agilent E8364B PNA Network Analyzer
- Agilent 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
- Temptronic TPO3000 ThermoChuck System
- 6-inch chuck
- Two Cascade RF probe positioners
- 10 MHz to 50 GHz frequency range
- 104 dB of dynamic range
- <26 usec/point measurement speed, 32 channels, 16,001 points
- Chuck temperature control between −50 °C and +200 °C
- Keysight ICCAP software