For training, please contact the Tool Manager(s).
A MPI TS2000-IFE Series automated probe station with 1 μm precision is available for RF wafer probing. The system includes two RF probe positioners, microscope, and digital camera along with a MPI thermal chuck with temperature control between -60°C and +200 °C. An Anritsu ME7838G vector network analyzer (VNA) capable of single-sweep measurement from 10 MHz to 220 GHz with dynamic range of 120 dB at 10 MHz, 112 dB at 67 GHz, 108 dB at 110 GHz, and 100 dB at 145 GHz, and measurement speed of 310 ms for 401 points at 10 kHz IFBW, is available.
- Anritsu ME7838G Vector Network Analyzers
- MPI automated probe station with 1 μm precision
- Single sweep from DC to 220 GHz
- Dynamic range of 120 dB at 10 MHz, 112 dB at 67 GHz, 108 dB at 110 GHz, and 100 dB at 145 GHz
- Measurement speed of 310 ms for 401 points at 10 kHz IFBW
- MPI thermal chuck between 20°C and +300 °C