To schedule a training, please contact the Tool Manager(s).
- No high vapor pressure materials (lead, indium, ITO, etc.)
- No Pyrex or Borofloat etching
- Limited metals allowed - please discuss with tool manager (Ni not allowed as an etch mask)
- 100mm wafers
- Pieces may be mounted to Sapphire wafer with CoolGrease
The Oxford Plasmalab100 is an inductively coupled plasma based system that is configured for silicon based dielectric etching. The system consists of one ICP process module connected to a single automated wafer transfer load lock. It is equipped with He backside cooling and has a temperature controlled electrode.
- Fluroinated gases: CHF3, CF4, CH2F2, C4F6, C4F8
- Other gases: CO2, Ar, O2, N2, He
- Materials: Thermal, ALD, PECVD, and LPCVD oxides and nitrides
- Glasses: Quartz and Fused silica only- no Pyrex or Borofloat allowed