PlasmaTherm 770 left chamber is the dedicated metal ICP etch chamber.
For training, please contact the Tool Manager(s).
- 4-inch wafers only.
- Photoresist mask - edge bead must be removed (5mm ring) if using 4-inch wafers
- Pieces should be mounted to sapphire wafer
The PT770 is a dual chamber ICP system. The left chamber is dedicated to chlorine based metal etching.
- Load Locked sample introduction
- Turbomolecular pumping
- Microprocessor etch recipe control
- metal etching in the left chamber(Al, AlSiCu, Cr, Ti, Al2O3, Ta, Nb, Mo, MoSi2, TiN, TaN, and AlN.