Set an appointment with the tool manager to talk about your device to set up individualized tool training.
- Aqueous solutions only (water, ethanol, proteins, salts, detergents, etc.)
- NO ORGANIC SOLVENTS ALLOWED.
- NO BIOSAFETY LEVEL-2 MATERIAL
- NO HUMAN-DERIVED SAMPLES
- NO PRIMATE_DERIVED SAMPLES
- NO PATHOGENIC MICROBES (dead or alive)
- NO MICROBE-DERIVED TOXINS
This fluidic probe station makes quick, non-permanent, compression connections to microfluidic devices. High precision, programmable pumps deliver pulse-free flow (0.1-50 microLiters/min) or biomimetic (pulsating) flows in forward and reverse modes.
Several microscopes can be used:
- A stereo microscope (10-63X), camera and digital image capture software can document flow parameters.
- An upright microscope with brightfield or fluorescence (2.5X - 50X)
- An inverted microscope with brightfield or fluorescence.
- Connect to any port configuration; also top, side or bottom of chip
- Connect to any substrate (rigid or soft)
- Brightfield illumination, magnification 10X - 63X
- Compatible with any tubing material
- Flow rate precise between 0.1 - 50 uL/min. (able to go higher or lower)
- 30 psi pressure limit
- programmable flow patterns; positive or negative directions
- two pumps available
- capture flow rate data, image or movie files
- Characterize and prototype microfluidic devices
- Clean, prepare or functionalize channels with aqueous solutions
- Measure flow characteristics
- Document (still images or movies) device function
- Documenting or testing microfluidic device function.