30- to 45-minute training sessions are held on an 'as needed' basis. Contact Beth by email to schedule. Training should be taken within 2 weeks of starting your process. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- SUEX and ADEX only.
Laminates pre-cast (dried) photosensitive polymer sheets (SUEX or ADEX) to wafers, acrylic and other substrates.
Pre-cast polymers supplied by DJ DevCorp:
- SUEX sheets 100 to 500 microns thickness (similar to SU-8)
- ADEX sheets 5 to 75 microns thickness
Substrates = Si wafers (4-inch or other), acrylic (plexiglass), glass, other rigid substrates.
CNF currently supplies 100-, 200- ad 500-micron-thick SUEX for 4-inch wafers.
Other thicknesses and shapes can be purchased directly from the manufacturer (see price list attachment).
- Microfluidic master molds
- Physical channels and features of microfluidic devices
- MEMS devices
- Insulation layer
- Attaching/gluing layers of devices together