For training, please contact the Tool Manager(s).
- Sample sizes should be 1cm or less
The Zyvex S-100 Nanoprobes are installed on the Zeiss Ultra-55 SEM and operate under vacuum during imaging or with the beam blanked. The S-100 consists of four individually controlled nanoprobes which can be placed with a precision of five nanometers. The probes have a minimum tip radius of fifty nanometers for precision measurements, but larger probes are available for MEMS or other applications requiring more robust tips. Combined with a Keithley 4200 semiconductor characterization system, the Zyvex S-100 provides the capability to probe truly nanoscale devices, as well as driving and characterizing MEMS structures. Additionally, each individual probe has five input/output channels, adding the necessary flexibility to characterize even more complex devices yet to be designed.
- Number of Probes: 4
- Number of Channels: 5 per probe
- X,Y,Z coarse resolution: 100nm
- X,Y,Z fine resolution: 5nm
- X,Y,Z range of motion: 12mm
- Maximum sample size: 12mm x 12mm x 4mm
- Probes radius: minimum 50nm, maximum 3um
- Electrical Testing