No formal training required. Read instructions available as additional info at the bottom of this page. They are also in the cleanroom next to the camera and on the desktop of the PC near the camera.
- Do not use wipes, which generate particles, on microscope stages. Place samples on microscope slides.
The Nikon Digital Sight DS-5M-L1 consists of a 5 Mpixel camera and a controller which is connected to a PC running Nikon imaging software. These cameras are connected to the following microscopes:
- Olympus BX60 on process bench
- Wild M400 zoom microscope on process bench
- Olympus MX50 near mask makers
- Nikon L200 Eclipse Microscope on process bench