Web based training: Sign up for: RSRCH - CNF - GCA AS200 Wafer Stepper Training Video
IMPORTANT: the indicated documentation on this page is REQUIRED READING.
Tests are OPEN BOOK.
Web based training: Sign up for: RSRCH - CNF - Stepper Job Editing Video
This training assumes prior knowledge of or experience in photolithography; General Photolithography Training is a minimum requirement. Sign up for: RSRCH - CNF - General Photolithography Overview Video Training (web-based training):
Training for PROLITH lithography simulation software is available in CULearn. Sign up for: RSRCH - CNF - PROLITH Video Training
- Standard 100mm wafers ONLY unless specifically trained
- Back of substrate must be CLEAN - NO RESIST on back
- Mask must be CLEAN - no resist or fingerprints
The AutoStep 200 is a 5X reduction wafer exposure tool designed for up to 200mm wafers. All operations are automated, including wafer loading (100mm wafers) and aligning, and reticle loading and aligning (5"). Manual operation is also possible. Wafer leveling is used to provide optimum focus range. The focus system uses broadband light and is repeatable to <0.2µm. Overlay is specified as <0.125µm using local alignment. All tool calibrations are performed automatically, and the focus system is compensated for lens heating and barometric shifts. With N.A. of 0.45 and Sigma of 0.5, the tool is specified for 0.65µm features.
- Automatic Wafer Handler (set for 100mm wafers)
- 200mm Wafer Stage
- 0.45 N.A. 5X Reduction Tropel i-line Lens
- 15mm Exposure Field
- Wafer Leveling (including 2" wafers and pieces)
- Reticle Management System (up to 10 reticles)
- INSITU Tool Setup
- Smart Set Metrology Software
- Interchangable Hand-held Wafer Chucks
- uDFAS Die-by-Die Alignment
- Annular and Quadrupole illumination available