- 100mm wafers standard, up to 200mm compatible
- Other size wafers must be scheduled with the equipment owners
- NO warped wafers
- Backside of wafers must be free of contamination prior to placing in system
The Gamma automated photoresist and wet processing system is designed to meet needs for clean, reliable and high throughput photolithography processing. The configuration is tailored to perform a variety of DUV photoresist and antireflection coatings, wafer baking, developing and spray coating for conformal resist wet processing tasks. The SUSS MicroTec Gamma system is equipped with two wafer cassette stations for 100mm through 200mm wafers. Different wafer sizes can be processed simultaneously without any mechanical changeover.
- DUV resist and ARC coating
- Wafer baking
- Wafer developing
- Conformal coating on pieces to 200mm wafers
- UV-210 resist coating and baking
- DUV42P ARC coating and baking
- Conformal resist coating with Alta Spray module
- Post exposure baking and 726 MIF developing
The Gamma automated photoresist and wet processing system is designed to meet needs for clean, reliable and high throughput photolithography processing. The coating module is primarily dedicated to DUV resist and ARC processing. Manual dispensing of other resists can be arranged.