Training for the furnace area covers the pre-furnace MOS clean, atmospheric and LPCVD processes. It is scheduled on a need basis, please email the tool manager for training requests. Include MOS area training in the subject header. You will be notified when the next scheduled training will be by email.
- MOS CLEAN required prior to use
- Only use MOS designated holders, wands and tweezers
The LPCVD Polysilicon Furnace is a low pressure CVD furnace with a 40” flat zone capable of processing up to 6” diameter wafers. Process gases available are SiH4, N2/PH3 and N2/B2H6 mixes for insitu doping, HCL for cleaning. Samples are restricted to silicon based materials only.
- Doped and undoped silicon films ranging from amorphous to poly
- As-deposited doped film resistivities of 3-25 mohm-cm
- Deposition temperatures from 450 to 670°C